IGNOU Practical Hall Ticket December 2021 -2022 (Released) –
IGNOU Practical Hall Ticket 2021 -2022 – IGNOU Releases A Term-End Practical Exam Hall Ticket. Students Can Download IGNOU Practical Hall Ticket 2021 -2022 Through The Link Provided On This Page.
To Download IGNOU Term End Practical Admit Card Candidate Enrollment Number Is Required. Gandhi Open University Is Conducting The TEP Dec 2021 -2022 Exam within the Month Of December 2021 -2022, At the varied Regional Center.
The University Is Conducting Practical Exams For Various Courses. IGNOU Practical Hall Ticket is vital to seem within the Practical Exam. No Students are going to be Allowed to seem within the Exam Without The Hall Ticket, So confirm You Download The IGNOU Practical Amit Card 2021 -2022 Within The Deadline Of Downloading an equivalent.
Carry Your Original IGNOU ID Card along side the sensible Hall Ticket. to understand IGNOU Practical Exam Centre Details Check The Hall Ticket.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD IGNOU Practical Hall Ticket 2021 -2022?
Students Can Download IGNOU Practical Hall Ticket For Term-End Practical Examination. Students Can Follow The Steps To Download The Practical Hall Ticket 2021 -2022.
- Click on the link provided to download the hall ticket
- Then enter the enrollment no.
- Click on the search button.
- Check the printed details on the hall ticket on IGNOU Practical Hall Ticket.
- Take the print of the same.
1.when will IGNOU hall ticket be released?
The University has released the IGNOU 2021 -2022 hall ticket for Dember TEE on November 21.
The hall ticket for each exam is now out and can be downloaded till the exam day. Therefore, candidates must download the hall ticket at the earliest and should not wait till the last date for downloading to avoid any hassles.
Yes, the examination date with time and schedule is available on IGNOU hall ticket.
Candidates need to carry their valid identity cards issued by regional centres/university along with the hall ticket. If they have lost their identity card, candidates should immediately get in touch with the university and apply for a duplicate identity card well before the day of examination.
In that case, candidates will be barred from appearing for the exam.
Candidates need to enter their nine-digit enrolment number and the programme they have applied for to download the Hall Ticket.
Candidates need to carry their IGNOU hall ticket along with the Identity card issued by IGNOU for IGNOU Term End Examination.
In case of any discrepancy with the hall ticket, candidates must immediately inform the university officials. Therefore, it is advised that candidates check the IGNOU admit card right on the day it is released so that they will have sufficient time to rectify the errors with the help of the university.
- First, click on given Hall Ticket Link (TEE or Entrance Exam)
- Enter your 9 (Nine) digit enrollment number.
- Select your Programme from Dropdown List.
- Enter your Name or Birthdate (Optional or If need)
- Click on “Submit”
- You can see your complete details of Hall Ticket on your screen.
- Go to the Official Website of the university.
- Click on Result.
- Then Click on Grade Card.
- Then choose your Course-name.
- Select your program and enter your enrolment number.
- Then click the submit button to get your Grade Card.
Check The Important Instruction For IGNOU Practical Hall Ticket 2021 -2022.
- 1. The student has got to appear within the exam for the actual course on a selected date, slot without fail.
- 2. If the scholar fails to seem within the practical exam are going to be treated as absent for the actual course. Such a student can only appear within the next semester term-end practical exam.
- 3. Duration of the exam is 3 hours for the course marked with * and a couple of hours for other courses.
- 4. Students are required to hold their practical Hall Ticket on the day of the sensible exam. the scholar should also carry a legitimate identification alongside the sensible hall ticket.
- 5. If the scholar fails to supply IGNOU Practical Hall Ticket and the valid card won’t be permitted to seem within the exam.
- 6. The Practical exam center won’t be changed under any circumstances.
- 7. The student whose attendance is a smaller amount than 70% within the MCA Revised course and/or but 75% in other courses, their practical exam will get canceled with none information.
- 8. For CIT practical candidates, the scholars who have attended a minimum of 12 out of 18 practical counseling sessions in CIT-001 are eligible for the Term End Practical Exam.