IGNOU 2020 Admission registration for all programs has been started out. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) front exam is performed times in a year.
Through this exam, applicants get admission in various diploma and diploma programs. Admission is offered via Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode.
From the year 2019, Admission is likewise supplied through IGNOU in diverse other UG and PG courses. Application shape may be stuffed through online mode.
Candidates can undergo the whole article to recognize greater approximately the IGNOU Registration 2020 which includes dates, eligibility criteria and lots more.
IGNOU 2020 admission registration for all programs has been started from 15th November 2019. Click here for the application.
IGNOU 2020 Registration for Post basic B.Sc nursing can be done till 10th October 2019. Click here for registration.
Here applicants can go through the information about IGNOU 2020 utility form:
- The application form is available through online mode best. Another mode isn’t entertained to fill the software shape.
- Candidates can fill their software form from twenty-seventh June 2019 for OPENMAT I (January session).
- Fill all the details like training, personal and different carefully within the utility.
Upload your passport length photograph, signature, age proof, category certificates, qualification certificates, etc. Inside the utility form.
- There is no need to ship any hard replica of the software form to the authority.
The software shape can be filled till 5th July 2019 for OPENMAT I.
- Take a printout of the software shape and preserve it at ease for different destiny references.
- The application charge is Rs. A thousand/- for all candidates.
- Candidates can fill their utility fees through on-line mode.
- Payment can be done by credit card/ debit card or internet banking.
- The fee will be non-refundable in nature.
IGNOU 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check IGNOU 2020 Eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit criteria.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates those are appearing in their final year or semester are also eligible to apply.
For Management Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree (including a professional degree in Engineering /law /medicine /ICWAI /ICSI /ICAI) in any stream from any recognized university or institution.
- Marks: Candidates must have secured 50% marks (45% for reserved candidates).
- Entrance test: Candidates must have passed IGNOU OPENMAT to be eligible for admission.
For B. Ed:
- Qualification: Candidates should have obtained Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in Humanity/ Commerce/ Science/ Social Science subjects OR a Bachelors degree in Engineering /Technology in Science & Mathematics specialization.
- Marks: Candidates must have secured 50% marks in Bachelor’s degree. 55% of marks must be obtained in a Bachelors degree in Engineering /Technology.
- Entrance Test: Candidates must have passed the IGNOU B. Ed entrance test.
For B.Sc Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 level from any recognized board with Science subjects.
For BBA Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th level from any recognized board.
For BCA Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed their 12th level from any recognized board to be eligible.
How to Apply for IGNOU 2020
In this section, candidates can know the complete procedure about IGNOU 2020 Application form:
- Visit the official website (link is mentioned ).
- Click on the ‘Application login’ button.
- Fill basic details for registration and click on the ‘submit’ tab.
Login using user id and password.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Fill details like education, personal, etc. in the application form.
- After that click on the ‘Upload’ button.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature and etc. in the prescribed format.
- After that choose the payment mode and pay the application fee.
- Preview all the details and then click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other admission procedures.
In the above article, we have mentioned details about the IGNOU 2020 Registration. Candidates can get all the details about the application related dates and eligibility criteria and much more. Candidates are advised to fill the application forms correctly and carefully.
- All the Information Mentioned above is collected from Different Source
- All these things are mainly Providing For Students Help.
for more Update-: Stay Tuned with Us